Professor Stephens and other members of the energy-climate research team participated in an all-day summit on climate change with Vermont legislators on November 18, 2014.
- Watch Jennie Stephens’ keynote presentation linking feminism & renewable transformation at the International Sustainability Transitions Conference in June 2019
- New research on women’s leadership on climate, renewable transformation & energy justice
- New piece on Energy Democracy: Redistributing power to the people through renewables
- Embodied Energy Injustices – new concept highlighting harms of fossil fuel extraction
- Renewable Energy For Puerto Rico – Published in Science