Professor Stephens and other members of the energy-climate research team participated in an all-day summit on climate change with Vermont legislators on November 18, 2014.
- New piece on Energy Democracy: Redistributing power to the people through renewables
- Embodied Energy Injustices – new concept highlighting harms of fossil fuel extraction
- Renewable Energy For Puerto Rico – Published in Science
- Energy innovation in Vermont – new publication
- Wall Street Journal piece on grid innovation, storm-proofing & renewables