Professor Stephens, in collaboration with Tarla Rai Peterson and Elizabeth Wilson, has published an important new review article the summarizes research on “Public perception of and engagement with emerging low-carbon energy technologies” in the journal MRS Energy and Sustainability.
- New piece on Hidden Injustices of Solar Geoengineering Research
- Read why diversifying leadership is essential for climate & energy
- Watch Jennie Stephens’ keynote presentation linking feminism & renewable transformation at the International Sustainability Transitions Conference in June 2019
- New research on women’s leadership on climate, renewable transformation & energy justice
- New piece on Energy Democracy: Redistributing power to the people through renewables