Professor Stephens, in collaboration with Tarla Rai Peterson and Elizabeth Wilson, has published an important new review article the summarizes research on “Public perception of and engagement with emerging low-carbon energy technologies” in the journal MRS Energy and Sustainability.
- New publication on diversity in how electric utilities frame customer engagement & renewables
- Divestment – new publication
- Northeastern News article on Professor Jennie Stephens
- Stephens presented at the World Symposium on Sustainable Development at Universities @MIT
- Gender in Energy – New article by Stephens & Rebecca Pearl-Martinez highlights benefits of more women in energy