In June 2015, UVM researchers organized and participated in an innovative workshop focused on Energy Transition & Sustainable Consumption that took place in Luxembourg. The Workshop Report provides an overview of the conversations and outcomes of this workshop. The workshop brought together an international group of eighteen leading scholars from a variety of disciplinary perspectives whose research contributes to connections between energy system transitions and sustainable consumption. This two-day workshop was sponsored by SCORAI (Sustainable Consumption and Research and Action Initiative) in cooperation with the Henry J. Leir Luxembourg Program at Clark University, the University of Vermont, and the Helmholtz Alliance ENERGY-TRANS. The workshop, which was held June 26-28, 2015 at the Centre de Formation et de Seminaires (CEFOS) in Remich, Luxembourg was organized by Halina Brown (Clark University), Jennie Stephens (University of Vermont), Philip Vergragt (Clark University and Tellus Institute), and Ortwin Renn (Stuttgart University and Helmholtz Alliance Energy-Trans).
- New publication on diversity in how electric utilities frame customer engagement & renewables
- Divestment – new publication
- Northeastern News article on Professor Jennie Stephens
- Stephens presented at the World Symposium on Sustainable Development at Universities @MIT
- Gender in Energy – New article by Stephens & Rebecca Pearl-Martinez highlights benefits of more women in energy