Energy democracy is a growing social movement. This paper reviews energy democracy goals and policy instruments.. Co-authored with Matthew Burke from McGill University.
- Read why diversifying leadership is essential for climate & energy
- Watch Jennie Stephens’ keynote presentation linking feminism & renewable transformation at the International Sustainability Transitions Conference in June 2019
- New research on women’s leadership on climate, renewable transformation & energy justice
- New piece on Energy Democracy: Redistributing power to the people through renewables
- Embodied Energy Injustices – new concept highlighting harms of fossil fuel extraction