Published in the Gender Policy Report, this piece explains why diversity of perspectives is essential for advancing transformation on climate and energy.
- Read why diversifying leadership is essential for climate & energy
- Watch Jennie Stephens’ keynote presentation linking feminism & renewable transformation at the International Sustainability Transitions Conference in June 2019
- New research on women’s leadership on climate, renewable transformation & energy justice
- New piece on Energy Democracy: Redistributing power to the people through renewables
- Embodied Energy Injustices – new concept highlighting harms of fossil fuel extraction